- Any personal information you provide to this Publisher through its Websites includes your consent to email you information, advertisements or promotions that appear to interest you.
- This Publisher sends email notifications, email newsletters and/or first-party and third-party promotions to its subscribers.
- If you no longer consent to receiving email from this Publisher, you can easily unsubscribe from this Publisher’s email list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of Publisher’s email.
- If you unsubscribe or opt-out of this Publisher’s email list, they will no longer contact you, nor will this Publisher keep your personal information on file for any other reason than the maintenance of a “Do-Not-Contact” list to further ensure your privacy and compliance with the law.
- If you do not unsubscribe or opt-out, or request deletion or anonymization of your data in accordance with applicable law, this Publisher may process, analyze, segment, sell, rent or transfer your data for any legally permissible purpose.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and Publisher does NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites.
- Because Publisher does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- Publisher does NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through this Publisher’s Websites.
- Because Publisher does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites, Publisher does NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in this Publisher’s Websites’ online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
- Requesting deletion of your information.
- If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered.
- Opting out from the sale of your information to third parties.
- Requesting disclosure of the personal information we have collected about you and the types of third parties with whom it has been shared.
- Requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
- Requesting that we not sell your information, by clicking on the corresponding link on our website.
Every effort will be made to respond to a verified request within a reasonable time, or the time-frame required by law. If you have additional questions about this policy, please contact Publisher from the “Contact Us” page of the Publisher’s website.
Consumer Privacy & Third-Party Cookies
Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we and/or our partners may place or read use IP and/or cookies to enable you to receive personalized ads or content. These cookies contain zero personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us on our network, e.g., your email address, which we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. Users may also express their choices for display advertising, through the following platforms: Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out platform or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform. We and/or our partners use IP and/or cookies and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about you, such as your Internet Protocol address and certain online behaviors, such as opening emails or browsing websites or interacting with apps. Such information is used to personalize ads or content and may be shared with our network partners.
We and/or our network partners may also use IP and/or cookies for delivering personalized advertising emails. These IPs and/or cookies are used to identify the visitors of our advertisers’ websites and for the advertiser to send personalized emails based on the visitors’ browsing experience on the advertiser’s site/app. To opt out, go to Opt Out